Is your website getting you all of the clients you want?
How many of your site’s visitors are actually registering to your mailing list, filling out your forms, or calling you?
SIMPLY PUT, IT DOESN’T MATTER HOW BEAUTIFUL OR ATTRACTIVE YOUR WEBSITE IS. IF IT DOESN’T CONVERT YOUR VISITORS INTO BUYERS, IT’S NOT REALLY WORKING FOR YOU.
In order to be effective and to generate business for you, your website needs to do the folowing:
- Position you as the leader in your field
- Incorporate elements that attract traffic
- Educate visitors
- Get your prospects to take action with you
It needs a structure, a system, and a funnel to help drive your prospects from just browsing to hiring or buying from you.
If your website does not convert your visitors into actual clients, it might be a good time for a website review.
WHAT DO YOU GET WITH YOUR WEBSITE REVIEW
A complete report of findings
● A checklist of simple fixes for you to make on your site
● How to get more leads or prospects to raise their hand
● What you need to do to position your company as the expert in your area of business
● What you are doing right and should do more of
● An outline of exactly what improvements to make
THE SPECIFICS; WHAT WILL BE COVERED IN THE REPORT
● Layout and overall design
● The core message
● Color scheme
● Lead generation and call-to-actions
● SEO (keywords report, market authority, etc.)
After you have this report, you will have a crystal clear picture of what your site needs in order to get more leads and prospects that will turn into thousands of dollars for you.
Bonus: You will also get a 30-min consultation call with me (a $300 value) to go over your report of findings and answer any of your questions.
YES SARIT, PLEASE REVIEW MY WEBSITE
Sarit Lotem is a web strategist, speaker, and author.
Sarit is the founder and CEO of LotemDesign.com and the author of the Amazon bestselling book “Get More Client Online – How To Leverage Your Business And Generate New Clients”.
With more than 10 years of experience, Sarit has worked with dozens of clients and have been featured in various business magazines such as the Huffington Post, Forbes, Business.com, the Chicago Tribune, Simply Women, and Ellevate: Global Women Networking.